Filter by Category
Intro to 3D Modeling & 3D Printing
with Dane Hustead
Does the thought of 3D printing interest you? You've heard about it, but want to know just how it works? Maybe you need a new hobby? 3D Printing can be very addictive! It's so fun and creative!
This class will consist of 2 days
Part 1 Fusion 360 and Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) June 20, 2023
Part 2 3D Printing June 22, 2023
Young Manufacturers Academy
The Young Manufacturers Academy is a program open to students entering 7th - 10th grade in the Fall 2023 who are interested in exploring careers in manufacturing.
The right skills and education lead to in-demand, high paying jobs in manufacturing. Get a head start on your career at the 2023:
Young Manufactuerers Academy
- Learn about ASUMH’s Technical Center's capability including Mechatronics, Automotive, Welding, and Boat Building Programs.
- See how the next generation of manufacturing offers exciting career opportunities for everyone – including young women.
- Career Exploration using Oculus Virtual Reality headsets.
- Use computer software and technology including Computer-aided Design (CAD) & 3D Printing.
- Hear about career and educational pathways directly from industry and education partners.
- Find out what skills you’ll need to prepare for a career in advanced manufacturing.
- Participate with hands-on, fun manufacturing activitiesTour 2 manufacturing facilitiesLunch and snacks provided daily.
- Class is limited to 25 students entering grades 7 -10 in Fall 2023. YMA will be held June 26-30, 2023. At the ASUMH Technical Center located at 4034 Hwy 62 W., Mountain Home AR 72653.
- Parents are responsible for dropping students off by 8:00 am and Picking them up at 3:00 pm.